The International Customer Service Institute has developed a portfolio of E-Learning courses by launching TICSI Academy.
TICSI Academy is an E-Learning suite that offers courses and diplomas related purely to customer service. The courses are relative to a wide range of industries and can be accessed anytime and anywhere at the student's convenience.
It is also the first of its kind e-learning portal which specializes in individual training and certification in customer service.
Courses will be delivered through a variety of multimedia channels such as traditional e-learning, streaming video, simulations, etc. and engage the student with rich content and interactive interface. All of this is complimented with the ability to save and track your progress to create a learning media that suits your needs.
All of the courses can be taken for FREE with a small payment required to generate an Internationally Accredited Certificate.
Why TICSI Academy?
- Completion of a course or diploma will provide students with an Internationally recognised certificate, as all courses are accredited by The International Customer Service Institute
- Improve your job prospects
- The TICSI Academy Portal accommodates your preferences and needs - it's student-centric
- Courses are accessible based around your schedule
- Learning is self-paced (not too slow, not too fast)
- Courses are available 24/7
- Study at home, work, or on the move
- Choose from a wide range of customer service courses to meet your needs
- The TICSI Academy portal through forums makes collaboration among students much easier
- User friendly interface engrosses the student rather than intimidates the user
TICSI Academy Courses
e-Learning students can benefit from taking the following courses through the TICSI Academy:
- Leadership and Employee Motivation
- Client Relationship Management
- Retail Sales
- Banking Sales
- Professional Call Centre Agent
- Professional Service Executive
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communication
- Body Language
- Verbal Communication
- Interacting with Colleagues
For more information on the TICSI Academy, download the TICSI Academy brochure.